In general. Although, as described below, our web servers collect certain information automatically from your computer when you access our websites, we do not require that you provide any personally identifiable information in order to access our websites. However, when you become a registered user on one of our websites, or choose to interact with our websites in other ways, such as applying for NHMA membership, submitting a question or comment, or requesting information or materials, we will collect certain personal information from you. The type of personal information collected will vary, but it may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
Information collected automatically. When you visit our websites, our web server software collects certain information from your computer automatically. This information includes your Internet Protocol, or “IP,” address, your browser type and language, access times and dates, and the referring website address.
Use of Information
Once collected, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· Respond to your requests for information;
· Deliver the products and services you have requested;
· Manage your account and provide you with customer service;
· Provide you with information about products and services that may interest you;
· Obtain feedback on our products and services;
· Perform business analyses or other activities to improve the quality of our business and the products and services we offer, or to enhance your online experience;
· As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information in limited circumstances, including:
We will not sell or rent your personal information, nor will we share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Accessing your Information
You may access and update the personal information you have provided on the Hispanic Health Portal through our account management system by clicking here.
We maintain technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect personal information about you from loss, misuse, or inadvertent destruction. Please note, however, that no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our websites are not directed towards children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information from our database.
Links to Other Websites